I was asked recently by someone who had read my blog how much of what I had written was true. I have to be honest that I was slightly taken aback by the question seemed to imply that I was either making up the content or, at the very least, exaggerating the reality. The fact is that all that have I written about, when I talk about events, rather than my thoughts of findom etc have happened. And this is only the stuff I write about! Over the years there has been a lot more that I have never written about, parties I have been to, events at clubs or in sessions that for a BDSM outsider would seem almost implausible and stuff of fantasy.
One of the real pleasures of the life I have, from a fetish and BDSM perspective, is that very few things are taboo and if you want to try something new there are always people who will indulge you, assuming that is that what you want is legal etc. There are certain things that I can never understand such as castration (I love my cock way to much) which seems to be quite a common request to Mistresses or scat. Big no no having lived with a micro-biologist for many years! Otherwise I am open to pretty much anything and never really stop looking for new experiences. Whether I then write about them or not is something that I tend to think about. There is a part of me still that steers clear of criticism about my activities. I know areas such as strangulation, breath control etc cause deep divisions within the BDSM community so I avoid talking about them for that reason. In the same way, I have strong views of BDSM and sex that run contrary to many others especially those involved in PD. But I respect those views and therefore keep mine private. So, the stuff I write about, the thoughts I have are all mine and have all happened. And long may they continue to be so. With some exciting events coming up in the next month or so, I will be writing more I promise.
1 comment:
I can see where the person was coming from when they asked you this question as there are many who write blogs and tweet on twitter who write happenings etc that ARE NOT TRUE and HAVE NOT HAPPENED at all.
I know many who blog or tweet complete and utter made up stuff & I know a few such as yourself and My self who blog and tweet 100% TRUE happenings and thoughts/experiences.
Miss T x
Post a Comment