Thursday, 26 August 2010

Pay and Play – the right way and the wrong way

In the last month, I have been to a couple of what are usually described at “Pay’n’Play” parties. It was interesting to see how different they were and how one worked brilliantly and one was a major let-down.

With the most recent party, it was a warm, friendly and a lot of fun. I knew some of the people there but not well having seen them at clubs etc or in one case done some filming. I did however know of the Mistresses and I have to confess that She was the main reason I went a for a long time I had wanted to play with Her. The party had been themed as "Tea and Strap-on” so that was right up my street, as they say. The other was a more random affair and was organised by a Mistress I know very well having been to many of her parties when she held them in London. This party in contrast was shambolic and in part that was down to the premises but mostly down to one of the other Mistresses. Here’s why.

In my experience, the best parties are not organised in respect of what happens during the party. They just have a flow about them and people pair off to play when it suits them or when invited. Party 2 failed on that account in so many ways. The “subs” were marched from room to room for the next “game” where we took it in turns to participate. The ratio was OK – 2:1 so that is never a bad thing but clearly some of the guys were not used to parties and found it somewhat intimidating I suspect. Whilst I am somewhat of an exhibitionist (understatement) clearly not all are like that and the thought of participating in games that may involve touching another man were abhorrent. But the real downer, the killer was a Mistress who was having her first party. I can only really describe her as a shouty Mistress and seemed to be in the early stages of Dominatrix Toxaemia and believed the best results were achieved by shouting at all and sundry no matter what. It had the effect of killing what little mood there was and made for a not successful night.

The other party, held very recently was, on the other hand a real success. The guys were all there to have fun and along with the 3 Mistresses, there were a number of couples who were in a D/s relationship at the party. No-one really had to shout and with only a couple of rooms to play in, there was always something going on where you were either participating or could watch if you so desired. For me, the 2nd party worked because it was so much more relaxed. It was for me a party where I got to finally give myself over to someone I long admired who ended up giving me an anal session I will remember for a long time! More of that at a later date I suspect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the first things I establish when domming at joint events, is that I know and get on with the Mistresses, and that their style compliments my own. Or in the event that I don't know them, are at least likely to.

Very few men like the fuhrer style of domming, and I don't like to be arounf those practicing it. It jars. Some voal encouragement, yes, by all means, but bellowing orders is a no for me, unless it's been specifically pre-agreed by all parties.

Middle aged submissive said...

Yeah.. the furhrer style has never really worked with me or most others I know. Better a gentle word in the air of the evil that is about to unfold :)