Friday, 19 October 2012

A Letter to My Cock

Dear cock

We have been together now for some time and I thought it about time I wrote to you as I want to make sure we have no unresolved issues going forward.

Over the years you have served me well, never complaining and most of the time doing as I ask - often beyond the call of duty. But I have to confess I have not treated you well. When I look back and think what I have put you through I can only say sorry.

Where do I start.. there seems to be so much. The needles - you never asked to have 100 needles put into you but I just went ahead and had it done. It hurt me so I can only imagine how much it must have hurt you.. and the blood! It seemed to run for ages when they were eventually removed. But of course, this was not a one off thing.. oh no. I've repeatedly subjected you to this sort of thing including several memorable times with a needle straight through the head. I'm sorry.

The electrocution is another recurring thing. Time and time again, including only yesterday, I have allowed others to put electrodes onto you and just watch you squirm and wriggle as the current flows through. Watching you pulse and dance seems to amuse others whilst I writhe in a mixture of pain and pleasure. But I never asked if you were happy with this so.. I'm sorry.

What about the beatings you have received! Many times you have been whipped, spanked, paddled. All in the name of me wanting to please another but never thinking about you. The pegs, the clamps, the things that bite into the flesh and mark you for weeks afterwards, bruising you and cutting into the skin. You never asked for any of this but you accepted it, never seeming to complain and often, as in the case with hot wax, seeming to actually enjoy it as you rose to the occasion even when covered in the stuff.

So much more comes to mind.. I almost feel ashamed. Did you ever ask for medical sounds to be dropped down inside you? How many times have you had a catheter inserted, just because I wanted to satisfy a primal urge to have pleasure. Once again, all I can say is sorry.

But now, to the most recent suffering I have inflicted upon you. On a whim and in no small part led by you, I allowed you to be locked up in a cage for 9 days, unable to escape, unable to stretch out, unable to grow as you wanted. I willingly allowed another to take control of you and make you suffer through the night as you responded to my inner thoughts and desires. For this, I am truly sorry. But, the worse thing about this is that I cannot say it won't happen again. None of it has come to an end. I am sure that I will cause you more pain, more suffering, more indignity over the coming months and years.

But of course, look at the positive. You've had a lot of fun, been allowed to give a lot of people pleasure of the years and I do of course thank-you for being so lovely. You're nice and straight, thick, long and look good with the foreskin still in intact. And of course, you do perform when I ask you to. Up you come, do your stuff and get the pleasure and release you love so much.

All in all, we have a pretty good time together I think and whilst I'm pretty sure that the pleasure does not outweigh the pain I have put you through, I want to say thank-you and how much I appreciate you being there for me. Hopefully we have a good few years of fun to come still.

subray xxx


No comments: