1. Sitting down to pee
It is not natural! I am used to standing up, unzipping and just letting it go. Never really needing to queue or have to wait. Now, if I am out in public I have to use the toilet rather then the urinal. I have to invariably queue and when I do get to use it, often or not it is disgusting. Men are pigs and I have only really started to see that.
2. Lack of sleep
I now wake up, regularly at 4am and 5am with that painful feeling that I am erect and it has nothing to do with sex! So, I have to get up and pee (see above) to relieve the pain and then fall asleep again for an hour when I have to repeat the process. I have started drinking less towards the end of the day and ensure that I pee as much as I can before I go to bed but still, every night I wake up at 4am and then at 5am
3. Crushing my balls
I have sat down, stood up, leant over, lifted my feet up. You name it I have tried it. But putting socks on is not fun as now, no matter what, I end up crushing my balls. The CB trapping them to my leg and seemingly wanting to smash them and crush them. It hurts OK and I am now seeming to spend more time than ever to put socks on. I may start going bare foot but I suspect work will have an issue with that
4. It is noticeable??
I have, when wearing trousers, noticed that when I sit down it has a habit of riding up! So, I have to very carefully push it down and hope no-one notices what I am doing. Whilst it does to the excitement, I do not want others to feel that I am playing with my cock constantly! So I before I sit down I try to subtly push the CB down between my legs and tug it away, so to speak. But generally it is not noticeable under trousers or jeans.
5. Hygiene
Thanks to 1. above and general daily stuff, the thing can get smelly quite quickly. I shower every day and have so far kept it quite clean but I do wonder what will happen for longer periods of being locked up with no release. Time will tell I suppose.
1 comment:
Have you tried strapping it to your leg?
Post a Comment