Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Memories

Today, I met my favourite ever Domme/Mistress. Having moved away from London 5 years ago, to go back to Australia I was left in a strange sense limbo that took sometime to leave me. I had found with this Mistress someone who I could, without hesitation or condition give myself to totally. I never questioned what was going to occur and felt so safe it is hard to describe.

Then tonight, over dinner, all those feeling came rushing back in a flood of emotion that led to me outpouring my feelings I had at the time and how affected I was by her leaving. All this may seem very selfish but at the time I felt as if I would never find anyone to connect with again on the same level as I had with Her. But of course, things moved on and I did come serve a Mistress who took me on a very different journey to that I had been on and exposed me to areas of BDSM such as High Protocol where I found myself in an BDSM situation that I felt very at home with given the set of rules I was expected to exist within and my each and every action being dictated.

But just sitting opposite her last night, I felt all those emotions and desires well up again and a big part of me wanted to just kneel before Her and as I had done some many times in the past give myself over to Her without hesitation or conditions.

No comments: