Today was a great day. It was great for many reasons which included seeing friends in the fetish scene, filming for a great fetish website and of course trying something new! There is a maxim about old dogs and new tricks which quite frankly is rubbish as was proven today, so let me try to paint the scene.
A stunning fetish Mistress, Liza, me and her slave all in a Jacuzzi. Her slave and I are both wearing gasmasks and I am also dressed in a latex body suit. My gas mask, a Russian one also has a breathing tube extension and it is this that is used to great effect by Liza to create suction points. The effects of the warm water, the latex, the mask and of course the stunning Fetish Liza all make a very very arousing session! I am hoping to get some pictures and I will, as soon as I get them, post them. It was a first for me, to play in a Jacuzzi whilst dressed in latex and masked. It was one that I want to repeat I know that!
All in all, a great day and thank-you to all concerned.
No comments:
Post a Comment