Monday, 30 May 2011

Going wild in the country

So, finally the day arrived, the one so many of had been waiting for – The English Mansion Femdom Summer Ball. Much anticipation had been occurring on various boards and over twitter and it was going to be a great day for all that were going. The original plan was that I would be going with Mistress and be under her “protection” but of course the best laid plans etc. meant that due to circumstances beyond Her control She was unable to make it and I was going to have to go solo..

Bags packed, outfit ready (yes outfits as I could never just take one as I do have a latex fetish and an exhibitionist fetish to release) toys all ready I headed down to the West Country for the day. Now up until the 25th May, the weather in England had been fantastic for the time of year. Sunny, hot, dry.. Of course that had to end and it came to an end on the 26th May. Wind, rain, cloud .. not exactly the weather we were hoping for I have to admit but none the less I was sure there would be contingency planning as Mistress Sidonia, the fantastic host, is the Mistress of organisation.

Once I arrived at the designated parking area (see, I told you She was organised) I made my way to the house (and what a house) to say hello and say lots of activity going on but also lots of tranny maids already there dressed and preparing glasses, drinks etc. Amazing. Got changed (once I had decided what to wear) and saw an old friend had also arrived so of course that just meant I had to chat whilst waiting for the coaches (what can I say.. organisation) arrived from London and Birmingham bearing more party goers.

Now, this bit gets slightly complicated. There were a system of coloured wrist bands that designated what you were into. I had opted for a couple  with the previous expectation that Mistress would be with me. However as this had changed and as I was well known to the “house” Lady Nina Birch thought I should have an everything goes  no limits black band! Given my single loathing of CP and Caning, I was not sure this was the best idea but to late, the deed was done and I was sent out to join the masses and say hello to many of the Mistresses I either knew in person and had chatted to over twitter.

Well the day went one, the time passed so quickly! Of course, being the slut I am (in so many meanings of the word) I indulged myself in play with Mistress Rouge, once again bending over for Her and being buggered with her strap-on in front of the crowd over a glass floor with me being trampled by Mistress Velour at the same time as having my legs held up by Mistress Esme and Madame Caramel whilst wearing a gas mask! You had to be there but it worked!

But later on in the day, finally meeting Mistress Jezabel was a treat and finding a Mistress who is of such a like mind to mine that resulted in a gorgeous sensual and painful needle play session. She is clearly a sadist and mixed with my overwhelming masochistic desires we clicked leading to me just floating away into a happy place whilst having my flesh punctured.

I will write more but of course my thanks have to go out to Mistress Sidonia, Her partner and all the others that helped make it a great day.  

No comments: