I do, by most standards, lead a pretty hedonistic life. I indulge my passions for BDSM and fetish on a regular basis as well as my exhibitionist tendencies. And as a result of this I often experience something new and exciting as happened last week when I had one of the most erotic and arousing experiences I have had for a long time.
Picture the scene - dressed in latex, in a hot tub with another wonderfully latex clad woman, both of us in gas masks, me with an extension tube. For the next 30 minutes, we indulged ourselves in our fetish, with me being pushed under the water, the long tube allowing me to breath as my excitement became very obvious. The latex becomes so smooth in the water and caressing her latex clad body with my latex gloves was a highly erotically charged moment.
I now of course, want to do this more and more. The only downside being the chlorine in the water that may cause damage to the latex. But of course, this just gives me an excuse to take a shower in it as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment