Thursday, 11 October 2012

I knew my cock would get me into trouble!


Here I am, once again, with my cock locked away in a chastity device all because I made a rash suggestion that someone said yes to.

Here’s what happened. I was meant to go and do some filming for a very well know Mistress who happens to love strap-on play. Through no fault of anyone it was cancelled to to Her not feeling well and I found myself shaved, douched and aroused! I was rummaging around in a toy bag and found my Birdlocked Neo that I have not worn for a year or so and just wondered what it would feel like on. So with no further ado, I put it on and snapped the lock shut.

Here’s where the trouble started. 

I have known Mistress R’eal for many years now.. having first met Her when i used to go to the infamous parties in London. Over the years we have become good friends and i still see Her from time to time to photograph and film. We had talked about chastity fantasies for some time and on the spur of the moment, i took a picture of myself locked up, sent it Her via Her twitter account asking if She wanted the key..initially as a joke. Quick as a flash came back the answer Yes!!

Mmm.. bad thoughts came to my mind as they do and feeling as horny as i was, we negotiated the terms, fines etc and initial length of time and i posted the key off to Her with no further ado.

Of course, after a few hours the reality came home to roost and now i find myself locked up, the key held by one of my Mistress friends who i know will not allow me any release before the agreed date no matter how hard i plea and beg. I have no doubt She is really enjoying this as for a long time i have talked about this with Her but always in a joking way, that was never meant to go anywhere.. but now i have gone and done it. So, i will keep a diary and no doubt some of the thoughts will appear on my twitter feed over the coming days.

Me and my stupid cock. I need to learn to ignore it as it gets me into a lot of trouble and this time my bluff was called and i lost.

1 comment:

tullymars said...

Sounds interesting. Hope all goes well and you have a great release.