Saturday, 13 September 2008

No, I am not gay.

I have a deep, dark, secret. I love Transexuals, Shemales, Transgenders and any other description that may be applicable for the "third" sex. Especially the very few that are also dominant (of which there are very few unfortunately). But, on the rare occasion I get to meet a TS Mistress, the power play, the whole dynamic is one that I often struggle to come to terms with and understand.

I have, I want to be clear, no desire at all to submit to a Master. There is not a bone in my body that wants that. But, confronted by a TS Mistress, it is a whole different situation. The scene that unfolds is often highly sexual and at the same time, I am able to completely hand over all control to the Mistress. I know that I am not alone in this and the few Pro TS Mistresses I have met at parties and clubs all seem to charge a huge premium over the female counterparts, such is the demand for their services. I am lucky in that I am friends with a lot of the sex-worker community in London and have not yet had to pay for a session with a TS Mistress. Would I in the future? I cannot answer that but I know that the times I do play, they are some of the most interesting sessions I have had.

No comments: