Thursday, 4 December 2014

Chastity, Chastity, they all want my chastity..

As you will have previously read (those that have read previous posts that is) I have mixed views on chastity. From saying I'll never do it, through to being locked up for several weeks and here I am again, having just had a week of locked up chastity, which followed a week of self enforced chastity to now, something much worse!

Let me explain. I have recently entered into a new D/s relationship with who I can only really describe as the most amazing Mistress. We've known each other for about a year and i started formal submission about 2 months ago.

Well, a few weeks ago, a weekend retreat was held and i was invited to attend, which i did. I was also asked to bring with me my chastity device and to not feel nervous. All well and good. But then, I was also told to not masturbate for a week prior to the event. I've always found self regulated chastity one of the more difficult tasks. It's all about will-power of course and the hope that at the end some relief will be given. But a week I managed and of course, I was locked up on the Friday. No relief for me then.

The retreat ended and, in a foolish expectation I would be released, I was duly informed that I would be spending a week locked up, until Mistress and I met again on the following Friday. Oh joy. As I've previously written on the things I hate about chastity, it comes as no surprise that I was not jumping with joy. But again, a week I managed and was duly released on the Friday. Then I was given a new rule. I was no allowed to masturbate, but only on a Monday and a Friday and then only under instruction from Mistress. This was a new twist for me. From just wanking whenever, to no wanking and now intermittent wanking. But I accepted it as something was better than nothing.

The first Friday, I was given 8 minutes to masturbate. No more, no less. I managed 7. First fail.

The next Monday. Given 8 minutes again. But.. thanks to interuptions, no orgasm achieved in timescale. 2nd fail,

The following Friday. Mistress takes me in hand. I have no chance of cumming! Third fail

Monday just gone. Success.! So, in 4 weeks, I have had one orgasm. One. A single solitary ejaculation. This from a possible (when wanking was free) 28.

Chastity. It seems I'll never be far away from the next time my cock is locked up or just not allowed to wank. It sounds as if I am complaining about this. But reality it, I am so happy to be serving Mistress that this is a very small issue and one that I deal with. I may joke and laugh about it, but there is a serious side as it shows that I can control myself, can take orders and can respect Mistresses wishes and desires. I've no idea how long this will go on for though and know from experience not to ask.

Update - 6th December.

It's now 5 weeks and 2 orgasms. I forgot one on the first day of the Monday & Friday regime. Last night, a Friday was another fail, Mistress has an unerring knack of knowing when I'm going to be interrupted and not able to cum.

Update - 8th December

Finally was allowed an orgasm on Monday. No instructions, no directions. Give a free hand, so to speak Score now 3 in 5 weeks. But whose counting.. !


No comments: