Saturday, 23 August 2008

It's the weekend

And with the weekend comes the time to have fun. It has been awhile since I have been out and about to the various fetish clubs in London, but this weekend I am going to make the effort, get myself together and make it to Club Smack and with an almost guaranteed certainty over to Stunners for a sleazy Sunday.

Saturday may well be a shopping day, off to North London to visit the many fetish shops there, to indulge myself in some new latex or a new toy. Actually it will probably be both as I a greedy boy at times who can afford to indulge himself.

Sunday will be a day of rest and recovery. I don't drink when I go to clubs, preferring to have all my senses available. Already I am hoping certain people will be there, but of course I know that She won't be there, The One. The One I have been collared to, served, loved and submitted to so many times. She told me last night She was going away for a week and would miss out but I will be allowed to take Her to Pedestal in a few weeks, where I will be allowed to have my back flogged so hard it bleeds, where I will stand against the cross and accept the hurt and pain without question or hesitation because She knows that I will take more from Her than anyone else who may beat me.

No comments: