Thursday, 14 August 2008

The young grow up

How weird is this..

I am a huge fan of social networks such as Facebook and Myspace. I am able to use one each for my normal "vanilla" life and the other for the part of my life that the majority would not understand. And in any event, do I want people I work with seeing that I leap around in latex in fetish clubs!

Back to the point I am making. Cruising through some pictures on a friends Myspace page, I came across a photographers name that was really familiar. Looking at her website (the photographers) she seemed to go to a lot of the same clubs as me, Torture Garden, Club Rub etc. Then it clicked that I used to work with her Dad many years ago and remembered her from when she was about 6 or 7! We had a few exchanges on Myspace to confirm that I was right, which I was, but of course agreed that it was probably best her dad did not know about this as he would probably not understand. But of course, you never know!


I am still musing over whether to post the website of the photographer as she is very good. Still not sure though so probably ask her and you will see the artist yourself.

No comments: